- New Build
- Loft Conversion
- Interior & Structural Design
General Building Services
- Painting & Decorating
- Fit Out
1. Quotation and Planning
- Meeting with the client in a convenient time to discuss their ideas and aims.
- Organise a survey of the property for later use in structural and architectural plans.
- Second meeting with the client to confirm brief and project potential.
- Produce a quotation based on the client’s requirements.
- Produce structural and architectural drawings.
- Await quote approval and clear any queries with the client.
- Amend drawings and plans if client requires any alterations.
- Obtain approval for costing of design and construction.
- Issue a payment schedule and deposit invoice for the client.
- Organise building control incl. submission of planning application to local council.
- Depending on the project, produce a party wall contract with neighbours.
- Produce a Health and Safety folder pack for the project and organise adequate PPE
- Inform the client on a start date for the project.
2. Construction Phase
- Project Manager is assigned to monitor progress of works.
- Regular meetings with client to update them on the work completed so far.
- Invoices will be sent following the payment schedule.
- Building control inspections will be organised at key stages during construction (if required).
- Architects will be involved if any alterations to original plans are required.
3. Fit Out Phase
Now that construction has finished it’s time to personalise your home and make it truly special. By working with our interior designers you will have the chance to utilise technology and style and make your environment unique. Using a range of light sources you can combine them with natural light to set the mood in every room. INK Construction’s skilled carpenters can create bespoke furniture for you to fit exactly where you envision it. At the end working with INK Construction’s team you will have your dream home come true.